Managing your team's online training has never been easier:
- Appoint additional group leaders to manage your learners
- Enrol your group of learners & add additional learners at any time
- Monitor learner progress and communicate with them
- Email notifications of learner progress & certificates
- Download training records
Select the number of seats that you wish to purchase:
- Each learner will require their own seat
- Each seat can be used only once
- Group Leaders only require a seat if they need training
- You can add additional seats at a later date
£55.00 / Seat (Subject to VAT)
Discounts are available when you purchase 10 or more seats.
Our support team are always at hand, should you need assistance
Enrol and start training immediately
- Takes approximately 90 minites to complete
- Learner dashboard with access to all enrolled courses
- Pause & resume training at your convenience
- EAL accredited certification, valid for 3 years
- Printable certificate of achievement
£55.00 (Subject to VAT)
£55.00 (Subject to VAT)
All our online training courses can be delivered as a blended programme with the addition of one or more practical sessions delivered at your location.
Blended Learning provides a flexible solution for training your workforce.
The online e-learning course can be completed by individuals at their convenience.
This is then supplemented with trainer led onsite practical demonstration, which includes Q&A.
We can accommodate up to 4 delegates per session (max 3 sessions per day)
Please call us on 01606 872864 to discuss this option.
Attendance of this course should result in the safe use of compressed gas equipment and gives attendees information to understand the specific hazards associated with gases such as Nitrogen, CO2, Hydrogen and Argon, resulting in an assured workforce and a safer workplace.
What is included?
Each learner receives
On completion learners of this course learners will understand the importance of:
How it Works
About this e-Learning course
Compressed Gases Safety: Online Training Course in a nutshell:
Explore Related and Alternative Training Options
Compressed Gases, Argon, CO2, Helium, Hydrogen, Mixed Gases, Oxygen, Special Gases
Industries & Application:
Agriculture, Calibration, Engineering, Industrial, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Produce, Site Maintenance