Leak Detector 500ml Bottle
Teepol’s Leak Detector is a surfactant (foaming) solution. It is a non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable liquid leak detector which is renowned for its quality and efficiency in detecting gas and air leaks in all those hard-to-reach areas.
Recommended for use on all industrial gas installations and should be used every time a system is assembled or brought into service by an end user.
Specifically formulated for use on all types of compressed gases including Oxygen and medical gases and pipelines.
Features and Benefits
- Sustained bubble action works even on very small leaks, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Bubble size can be used to indicate the approximate leak rate.
- Meets the requirement of ISO 20484:2017 (en) 5.1.5. bubble test.
- The spray/ jet trigger head enables use on hard-to-reach areas.
- Safe to use with Oxygen.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable formula means it does not contain chlorine, aliphatic amines, or ammonium compounds.
- PH neutral to avoid corrosion cracking in copper alloys.
- Dries clear without staining.
How to use
Hold Teepol Leak Detector bottle facing the area to be tested and squeeze trigger to apply a stream of liquid onto the area. The formation of growing bubbles will indicate a leak.
The speed with which the bubbles grow indicates the size of the leak.