Industrial leather cryogenic glove. The 250 range offers protection from cryogenic atmospheres down to -250° C
Industrial Leather Cryogenic Glove Usage down to -250° C
£81.00 – £84.00 Subject to VAT
The 250 range offers protection from cryogenic atmospheres down to -250° C .
Our leather cryogenic gloves are hard wearing and very strong, ideally suited to industrial environments and extreme low temperatures.
The outer is leather to give excellent grip, with a soft comfortable terry wool inner lining.
- Correct fit contributes to product performance; a tight fit leads to thermal loss.
- Select the appropriate glove length and apron length for your specific application.
- Select Waterproof Cryogenic gloves for use in cryogenic atmospheres.
- Glove fit should be loose enough to allow for quick removal if necessary.
- Store gloves and aprons in a clean dry space.
- Periodically inspect the condition of your gloves and aprons, replace garments that show excessive wear.
- Never immerse gloves in any liquid.
- Always ensure correct size of glove is used.
- Do not use product in hazardous areas
- Read safety instructions before use.
- Use the correct length glove for application.
- Do not use product close to naked flame.
Before retrieving an article from a low temperature source ensure the following:
- The gloves are in good condition, there are no snags of the material and the stitched seams are sound.
- Use a Cryogenic Apron.
- The gloves are of sufficient length, i.e. should elbow or shoulder length be used?
- Never immerse gloves into a liquid.
extra large, large, medium, Extra extra large