Discounts are available for groups of learners
Set up and manage your own group of learners.
Assign learners to courses and track their progress
PGS offer the following Nationally Accredited E-Learning courses:
(Click on the individual course for full details)
Filter to view courses for selected a topic, or view 'all'
- Compressed Air
- Compressed Gases
- Cryogenic Gases
- Dry Ice
- Gas acculmulators
- Gas Cylinders
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Medical Gases
- Medical Oxygen
- Mixed Gases
- Special Gases
What is included?
Each learner receives
What our clients say
“We had arranged onsite refresher training which was cancelled due to Covid-19.E-Learning was made available to us and has been very well received by all delegates, they found the online sessions very informative and some preferred it to face to face delivery.I received great support and communication throughout the process”
“Refresher training organised by our training department. E-Learning replaced the face to face course that was cancelled due to Covid-19. I thought the training was beneficial and I would recommend it to others”
“This was an excellent course that has greatly increased my knowledge of gases safety. The e-Learning system is very easy to use and the content was relevant and pitched at the right level. I have recommended this course to people within my organisation”
“I’ve really enjoyed the perfect amount of detail in the course, where you come away from a slide knowing what was meant, but not feeling overloaded with information. A really good balance, and really informative about legal requirements. Thanks”
“The course held my interest and has increased my knowledge of gases safety. I thought the training content was excellent and very relevant to my job, overall, I thought the training was very good”
“I undertook the e-Learning as a free trail to ascertain its benefit for my staff after contacting PGS through the web chat.The course is well put together with a sensible level of detail. Being able to leave and return to training at any point in the day was of particular benefit.I would recommend this training …
“Good flow of information to keep interest, enjoyed the taster questions throughout the course. I enjoyed the course and will recommend this training to other areas of the business where staff require gas cylinder safety training”
“From my perspective as a Training Co-Ordinator I find that the website is easily accessible and shows, at a glance, those who have not completed their courses. I am also notified immediately via email when a delegate completes and passes the course as I am sent a copy of their certificate. It is immensely helpful …
“The course held my interest and has increased my knowledge of how to work safely with gases. The content is excellent and I think the supporting documentation is good”
Technical Information and FAQs
- Discounts available for multiple users - please call to discuss prior to purchase
- Our E-learning courses are compatible with all devices
- The recommended browser for viewing our courses is Google Chrome
- Courses are delivered as a narrated slide presentation with video & quizzes to test knowledge and keep the learner engaged.
- Individuals are able to stop and resume a course at their convenience.
- To receive a certificate of training, learners must successfully answer a final multiple choice quiz.
- Learners have 2 attempts at the final quiz, they may review a module freely should they fail the test on the first occasion.
- Certification and supporting documentation is available to download at the end of the course.